You’ve taken the Emotionally Focused Therapy Externship and perhaps the Core Skills or Advanced Externships as well, and you want to know how you can more effectively implement the model and become an excellent EFT therapist.
Now you have the opportunity to learn from Couples In Step therapist Irene Oudyk-Suk. Irene is an approved supervisor with the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy. Your supervision hours with Irene can count towards EFT certification.
Individual supervision is focused entirely on your own couples therapy work. You have two options for individual supervision:
- face-to-face with Irene in her North York office
- internet supervision. You need:
- fast internet connection with good upload speed
- webcam if you wish to see Irene during the internet supervision
- your taped video session saved digitally on the same computer as your webcam. You’ll share your video file with Irene using a secure screen sharing and web conferencing tool (gotomeeting.com) that Irene subscribes to and operates on her end.
Contact Irene for more information (she’ll also give you some pointers–and encouragement–if you want to try internet supervision).
In group supervision you have the opportunity to learn alongside friends and colleagues who are as enthusiastic about EFT as you are.
Day: One Wednesday each month beginning in October, 2013 for 8 months with an additional make up date to be determined.
Time: 11 am – 2:00 pm
Where: Couples In Step North York office
Pre-requisites: 4-day ICEEFT approved externship
Contact Couples In Step for more information.